June 30, 2022
Last week we hosted the 16th edition of the Dutch PHP Conference. We look back on a great day full of new insights, inspiration and exclusive talks around #PHP & Web Technology! Big thanks to Cal Evans and all the speakers for all the work to make #DPC22 a great success again!
Speakers and talks
These were the speakers and their talks at the 2022 edition of DPC:
- Danny Verpoort: Use an API contract for testing and development!
- Mike Lehan: Love Your Monolith
- Diana Scharf: Bugfixing Your Career
- Mihailo Joksimovic: Building Recommender System in PHP8
- Josip Stuhli: Scaling: from 0 to 20 million users
- Bryce Embry: How to lead brilliant developers
All talks are being recorded and we will publish them on the DPC YouTube Channel after the conference.
16 Years of DPC
Ibuildings is (already 16 years!) the proud organizer of the successful annual Dutch PHP Conference. DPC brings together 500+ PHP developers, software architects and development managers each year in Amsterdam for a 2 to 3-day conference on web development. Because of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2020 to 2022 editions were completely online.
Of course we will be there again next year with another edition! This time as an in-person event. In Amsterdam of course! Visit our conference website for more information about the next edition.