17 April 2020
Dutch PHP Conference 2020 - Online Edition
Ibuildings is the proud organizer of the successful annual Dutch PHP Conference. This year we organize the 14th edition of DPC.
Due to the impact of the Covid-19 outbreak, the Dutch PHP Conference 2020 will be an online event** this year. #DPC20 will take place on **Friday 26 June 2020** and is completely free to follow!
The program consists of 6 talks:
- What’s new in PHP 7.4 and coming up in PHP 8 (Derick Rethans)
- Serverless PHP applications with Bref (Matthieu Napoli)
- Improving Application Performance with ReactPHP (Sergey Zhuk)
- My Top 10 PHPUnit Tips & Tricks (Juliette Reinders Folmer)
- Top 10 PHP Coding traps (Damien Seguy)
- Events are forever… until they’re not (Chris Riley)
Cal Evans will be the chairman of this online DPC.
For next year we hope to organize another in-person Dutch PHP Conference in our familiar venue, the RAI Amsterdam.