April 17, 2020
Ibuildings is the proud organizer of the successful annual Dutch PHP Conference. This year we organize the 14th edition of DPC.
Due to the impact of the Covid-19 outbreak, the Dutch PHP Conference 2020 will be an online event** this year. #DPC20 will take place on **Friday 26 June 2020** and is completely free to follow!
The program consists of 6 talks:
- What’s new in PHP 7.4 and coming up in PHP 8 (Derick Rethans)
- Serverless PHP applications with Bref (Matthieu Napoli)
- Improving Application Performance with ReactPHP (Sergey Zhuk)
- My Top 10 PHPUnit Tips & Tricks (Juliette Reinders Folmer)
- Top 10 PHP Coding traps (Damien Seguy)
- Events are forever… until they’re not (Chris Riley)
Cal Evans will be the chairman of this online DPC.
For next year we hope to organize another in-person Dutch PHP Conference in our familiar venue, the RAI Amsterdam.