Would you like to work at a location where you are most productive, but also like to be part of a good team? Are you a morning or evening person and do you prefer to adjust your working hours accordingly? Then come join our team as a remote Drupal developer and decide where your workday starts today.
Working as a remote developer means you work from a location that suits you best. It does not matter where in the Netherlands you are located. During the COVID-19 pandemic we made great strides in working remotely and now we want to extend this successful remote collaboration even further. We want to continue working with a remote team of developers, designers, project managers, testers etc. who can choose where in the Netherlands they prefer to work. A varied week with an on-site team day or a day at one of our great clients and the rest of the week at home or at another location. We make sure you have the right tools and supplies to be able to work completely remote.
In the meantime we have gained a lot of experience in remote on-boarding of our new employees, which has been rewarded by the recently on-boarded people with a 9. A guaranteed warm remote welcome at Ibuildings! We not only learned how to cooperate efficiently but also how to organize great online get-togethers!
What are you looking for in your work?
- You want to grow in software development in Drupal, PHP and React.
- You want to work in an agile team on diverse projects.
- You want to take a step in your career and be professional with your profession.
- You want to learn daily from your colleagues.
- You get happy and excited by a successful project.
- You would like to work at times that best fit your lifestyle
- You prefer to work in a location where you are most productive, but you want to be part of a team and therefore you are already looking forward to the upcoming team meeting.
What does your job look like?
You will build (headless) Drupal sites and applications from A to Z and maintain existing websites for our clients. Our starting point is “Standard where you can. Customization where it’s needed”. Together with an enthusiastic and driven team you will work on the most beautiful projects for large (international) organizations.
We are a technical internet agency with over 23 years of experience in developing web solutions. We do this with an enthusiastic team of passionate developers. We develop complex web applications as well as advanced Drupal websites by developing (headless) Drupal solutions in combination with React, Vue and TypeScript. We deliver complete web applications and websites to our customers where Drupal is used as CMS. By using modern open source components we realize long-term solutions with the right quality, maintainability and scalability together.
- You are a developer who is familiar with all the ins and outs of Drupal.
- You are able to realize a Drupal project by yourself.
- You are familiar with the Drupal way.
- You like to work together in an agile team.
- You recognize yourself in characteristics such as pragmatic, proactive and problem solving.
- You have a completed HBO education and are fluent in Dutch and English.
- Your written and oral communication is clear and leaves little room for interpretation.
- You are a driven, inquisitive person who is able to manage the work package independently, based on priorities.
- You are above all a Drupal enthusiast who, just like us, likes to make every project a success for the customer with a passion for technology!
Do you recognize yourself in the above? Are you excited about the challenges that come with working with demanding and dynamic clients? And do you believe in an agile approach, where you work together with the customer? Then let’s get in touch!
What do we offer?
- A permanent contract
- Training opportunities to broaden or deepen yourself.
- An environment where open source is important; contributions are stimulated and we also contribute with the necessary libraries.
- Internal trainings, workshops, conference visits and social team meetings.
- A workplace set up for you: a laptop (Mac, Linux or Windows), keyboard and mouse of your choice and noise cancelling headphone.
- Every day a fresh lunch at the office in our cozy canteen.
- Good secondary conditions such as 100% paid pension.
- And of course the necessary holidays and a good salary, fulltime between € 2750 and € 3750 per month based on experience level.
Curious about what Ibuildings has to offer you? Then get in touch! Call 088 00 24 000 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org! In your application we would like to see why you think this vacancy is right for you, and if you have an account at drupal.org or drupal.stackexchange.com, we would love to hear about it.
The process runs in short as follows:
- We always plan a first meeting as soon as possible. Then we can look from both sides to see if there is a click.
- If the first conversation was pleasant for both of them, a small coding challenge will be sent to you. This will serve as input for the second interview where we will go into more depth.
- After this conversation we will let you know as soon as possible if we can make you an offer, preferably within a day.
Our offer is directly a permanent contract.
Working at Ibuildings during the COVID-19 pandemic
At Ibuildings we work partly from home and partly at the office during this stage of the COVID-19 pandemic. We facilitate the tools and supplies to be able to work remotely and provide a good homework allowance for the most important expenses.
The application and onboarding process also looks a bit different than usual during this period. This means that we conduct job interviews online. And we have already gained quite some experience in online onboarding of our new employees. A warm welcome from a distance at Ibuildings!
Now that the lunch at the office and the in-person social team meetings are not happening, we keep in frequent contact via Slack or Google Meet and we have the best online social team meetings.