For our office in Vlissingen we are looking for an ambitious Drupal developer.
What does your job look like?
You will build (headless) Drupal sites and applications from A to Z and maintain existing websites for our clients. Our starting point is “Standard where you can. Customization where it’s needed”. Together with an enthusiastic and driven team you will work on the most beautiful projects for large (international) organizations.
We are a technical internet agency with over 22 years of experience in developing web solutions. We do this with an enthusiastic team of passionate developers. We develop complex web applications as well as advanced Drupal websites by developing (headless) Drupal solutions in combination with React, Vue and TypeScript. We deliver complete web applications and websites to our customers where Drupal is used as CMS. By using modern open source components we realize long-term solutions with the right quality, maintainability and scalability together.
- You are a developer who is familiar with all the ins and outs of Drupal.
- You are able to realize a Drupal project by yourself.
- You are familiar with the Drupal way.
- You like to work together in an agile team.
- You recognize yourself in characteristics such as pragmatic, proactive and problem solving.
- You have a completed HBO education and are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You are above all a Drupal enthusiast who, just like us, likes to make every project a success for the customer with a passion for technology!
Do you recognize yourself in the above? Are you excited about the challenges that come with working with demanding and dynamic clients? And do you believe in an agile approach, where you work together with the customer? Then let’s get in touch!
What do we offer?
- Immediately a permanent contract
- Good secondary conditions such as 100% paid pension.
- Training opportunities to broaden or deepen yourself.
- An environment where open source is important; contributions are stimulated and we also contribute with the necessary libraries.
- Internal trainings, workshops, conference visits and social team meetings.
- A workplace set up for you: a laptop (Mac, Linux or Windows), keyboard and mouse of your choice, noise cancelling headphone and a sit/stand desk.
- Every day a fresh lunch at the office in our cozy canteen.
- And of course the necessary holidays and a good salary (depending on experience).
Curious about what Ibuildings has to offer you? Then get in touch! Call 088 00 24 000 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org! In your application we would like to see why you think this vacancy is right for you, and if you have an account at drupal.org or drupal.stackexchange.com, we would love to hear about it.
The process runs in short as follows:
- We always plan a first meeting as soon as possible. Then we can look from both sides to see if there is a click.
- If the first conversation was pleasant for both of them, a small coding challenge will be sent to you. This will serve as input for the second interview where we will go into more depth.
- After this conversation we will let you know as soon as possible if we can make you an offer, preferably within a day.
Our offer is directly a permanent contract.
Working at Ibuildings during the COVID-19 pandemic
At Ibuildings we work partly from home and partly at the office during this stage of the COVID-19 pandemic. We facilitate the tools and supplies to be able to work remotely and provide a good homework allowance for the most important expenses.
The application and onboarding process also looks a bit different than usual during this period. This means that we conduct job interviews online. And we have already gained quite some experience in online onboarding of our new employees. A warm welcome from a distance at Ibuildings!
Now that the lunch at the office and the in-person social team meetings are not happening, we keep in frequent contact via Slack or Google Meet and we have the best online social team meetings.